Salary £20,000 per annum
Location: Welwyn Garden
Contract: Perm, Full Time
Our client is seeking an experienced Administrator to join their thriving company, if you feel you have the right credentials for this role please apply today. This role would be best suited to a candidate who has previous Administration experience in a hands-on environment.
- Taking inbound calls from customers, regarding a variety of queries
- Updating and monitoring the customer queries log
- Dealing with customer queries
- Passing on queries to the relevant person or department as required
- Dealing with invoice queries
- Ensuring details are up to date
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
- A dedicated and experienced administrator
- Confident, bubbly personality
- Ability or experience scheduling workloads
- Experience within Sage software highly beneficial
- Good organisation and communication skills
- You must possess a full UK Driving license for this position
- 20 days’ annual leave + bank holiday
- Parking on-site
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next 7 working days!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both permanent and temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012 and New Business of the Year Award in 2013 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job