Our client, a market leader who is expanding due to growth based in Wolverhampton are looking to recruit bright, enthusiastic Administrators to join their busy team.
As an Administrator you will provide support of the highest quality to all areas of the business.
This role is to start as soon as possible.
- Processing correspondence
- Contacting clients via email ensuring all documents are produced
- Issuing documents within the required timeframe
- Amending documents
- Liaising with internal and external clients
- Updating accurate information onto the in house database
- Working to KPI targets
- Strong administration skills
- Proficient IT skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and exceed targets
Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm
Free Parking and Excellent Benefits package
Administrator £16,000 Wolverhampton
Please note; due to the high volume of CV’s we receive if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been successful.
- Administrative Duties
- Administrative Support
- General Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'