12 month contract (Potential to go Permanent)
£18,000 - £20,000
Hours are 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch.
Calling all office assistants! Are you looking for an amazing opportunity to work within an exceptional Marketing firm in the heart of the City to build a platform for your career! This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to further their career and take that next step up.
- Professional telephone manner
- Fluent in English with excellent written skills
- Positive and flexible approach
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Extremely organised
- Well presented
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to cope well under pressure
- Cheerful and positive attitude
- Knowledge of MS Office software including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadline
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls
- Assisting the MD and Directors including making refreshments throughout the day
- Adding to Directors calendars
- Franking outgoing mail
- Organise couriers - local, national and international
- Manage all incoming deliveries
- Tidy and maintain meeting area
- Assisting the directors with any other ad hoc needed
- Some experience working within an office environment and using Sage is desirable, but this is not essential.
- Creating Customer Accounts
- Raising and sending invoices
- Dealing with all customer queries via telephone and email
- Processing credit card payments
- Credit control
Due to the volume of advertising response, Next Consultants are only able to respond to shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear from us within 72 hours of submitting your application, we appreciate your interest but regret to inform you that your application has not been shortlisted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job