Rate: £168.00 / day
Initial Contract: 12 months
We are working with leading aerospace manufacturing firm in their search for an administrative assistant to assist the head of Procurement Operations Structures Wing (POSW) and the associated team.
Beside the routine day to day duties (diary management: scheduling and preparation of meetings, manage incoming and outgoing emails/calls, filling and organise all travel arrangements) as an administrative support/administrative assistance you will be responsible for the below duties:
* Provide secretarial support to POSW management team including attendance list, issuing of agenda, booking of conference rooms, net meetings, video conference rooms, visual aid, IT support and catering etc.
* Prepare monitoring reports and highlight any issues that are preventing the team not achieving their best potential in timely and accurate manner
* Follow up actions resulting from the weekly Governance reviews
Skills require for the role of administrative support/administrative assistance:
* Proven work experience as secretarial/administrative assistant
* In depth understating of office management, daily operations and data analysis
* Previous hands on experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) as we as us of web based 'SharePoint'
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV to or call and speak to Elizabeth Kavec for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job