Administrative Support Officer needed in based in Eastbourne and the salary is £11.56ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 5200
This role will involve:
- Provide local financial and business administration support to managers in close liaison with BSD. This will include: investigating and analysing operational budget queries and making recommendations as appropriate; supporting colleagues to identify the budgetary aspects of operational decisions; overseeing local financial data systems to ensure they are complete and accurate; providing prompt, accurate and easy-to-use local financial information as required to managers and BSD colleagues.
- Undertake and continuously improve administrative duties in accordance with statutory and departmental requirements including providing telephone cover and message service, setting and maintaining office systems, arranging meeting and maintaining diaries.
- Minute, produce and distribute accurate records of meetings e.g. team, departmental, inter-agency meetings.
- Produce correspondence and reports from written documents and other sources, including research and analysis as appropriate.
- Accurately input data into computerised departmental systems, databases and spreadsheets and process, retrieve, analyse and cleanse data as necessary.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Excellent word processing skills
- Ability to effectively organise own and team workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to undertake a diverse workload
- Ability to minute and produce accurate records of meetings
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with sensitive information to maintain strict confidentiality where appropriate
- NVQ level 3 qualification or equivalent experience
- Developed knowledge of the services provided by ESCC and practical knowledge of the services provided by the team
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please beprepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'