Administrative Support Assistant
Role: Administrative support Assistant, (hybrid) , to go to office for workshops and ad hoc meetings, 6 months contract , 300 GBP p/d (Engagement via umbrella company)
My Client, one of the biggest UK's energy company, is looking for a highly organized and detail-oriented Administrative to join their team.
- Setting up and managing key Team Meetings.
- Taking notes, minutes, and actions at various meetings.
- Arranging and scheduling meetings as required.
- Create and maintain complex spreadsheets and records using Excel, ensuring accuracy and data integrity.
- Production of reports and PowerPoint presentations.
- Manage and track Holidays and contract renewals.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office skills mainly Excel, including advanced functions, formulas, and data manipulation.
- Highly motivated and self-driven, with a passion for personal and financial development.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively. Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Previous experience in administrative or financial roles is preferred.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'