Hours of work:
- Raising/receipting PO's
- Data reconciliation
- Supervising a small teal of Administrator's
- General Admin duties
- Day to day use of Microsoft Office
- IT literate including Excel and Word
- Previous supervisory experience
- Knowledge of the admin environment
- Basic DBS
If you are interested in this role please either apply online, email or call and ask for Clodagh
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.
- Administrative Supervisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job