Experienced Administrative Person required by a busy and long established family-run nursing home in Tottington, Bury, Greater Manchester to work 5 days per week. Salary in the region of £10.00 to £11.00 / hour dependant on experience and qualifications.
We’re looking to recruit an experienced and exceptionally well organised Administrative Person who will be responsible for the administrative activities in the Office. Previous experience of working in a nursing / care home environment is desirable but not essential.
The role will include:
- Dealing with post, telephone enquiries, emails, and reception
- Showing visitors around the Home
- Actively marketing the Home
- Some health and safety duties including helping to monitor and maintain existing systems
- Some quality assurance duties including helping to monitor and maintain existing systems
- Liaising with people both internal and external to the Home including the Directors of the Company, staff, contractors and the general public
Candidates must have the following skills:
- Proficient use of MS Office, especially Excel and Word
- Friendly, confident, well presented and customer focused
- Excellent organisational skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Good numerical skills
- Methodical approach and ability to maintain accurate and transparent office systems including storing paperwork, documents and computer based information
- An appreciation of need of confidentiality
- Team player
- Ability to work on own initiative and with minimum supervision
- Satisfactory DBS check
Experience of payroll and staff rotas is desired.
Company Benefits include:
- £10.00 to £11.00 per hour dependant on experience and qualifications
- Free on-site parking
- Free meals
Short-listed candidates will be invited to interview.
- Administrative Activities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job