I am currently recruiting for a Administrator for a client based in Colchester on a long term temporary basis. The position will be a mixture of Office/Home working on a full-time basis
- Attend identified meetings, taking note of actions and follow up on actions as necessary
- Support information returns to both CCG’s and NHSE/I as required
- Establish and maintain office systems and administrative procedures to achieve high standards of data collection and information which is shared across the incident team and wider CCG as required
- Receive, review and sort incoming electronic mail (generic inbox), information, sitreps reports, performance dashboards and specific tasks. Advise on issues and action to resolve issues in conjunction with the ICC lead
- Draft reports and complete templates as appropriate which are accurate and professionally presented
- Undertake typing, completion of templates and the incident log, documents, forms, agendas and reports
- Carry out distribution of documents to given timescales where appropriate and ensure robust filing of information
- Work closely with other staff (both internal and external) to maintain effective communication channels to develop efficient processes
- Establish and accurately maintain information systems.
- Support the ICC in the achievement of objectives
- To actively contribute to team meetings and participate in formulating plans for continuous service improvement
- As directed implement policies and procedures within the ICC
- Undertake any additional administration task or project support that may occur in the team.
The successful candidate will have;
- Proven organisation and planning skills including the ability to formulate and adjust plans
- Professional communication skills in dealings with multiple providers and colleagues by telephone, virtually and in person
- Ability to work flexibly and under pressure, to multi-task and to influence and negotiate with team over priority of work
- Ability to generate data returns with minimal supervision
- Ability to work to own initiative, including home working
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
If you have experience and are interested in this position, don’t wait, click apply!!!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'