Administrative Job, Victoria, London, Central Government, Basic Disclosure Scotland needed, 6 Months, £15 p/hr
Your new company
This government department is a department of Her Majesty's Government, responsible for government policy on health and adult social care matters in England, along with a few elements of the same matters which are not otherwise devolved to the British governments. It oversees the English National Health Service (NHS).
Your new role
- Working within the PMO for the CSIP programme
- Setting up workshops and meetings from a central team calendar
- Ensuring papers are prepared and circulated in advance
- Attend meetings and steering groups to take notes and actions - not full minutes
- Track actions in the actions log and follow up with owners
- Manage central filing storage for the meetings and workshops
- General admin tasks - which could include scanning and storing of documents, booking rooms and tracking meeting acceptances
- Supporting PMO and others with admin tasks
What you'll need to succeed
You will need a Basic Disclosure Scotland. You will need a strong administrative background where you can hit the ground running. You will have strong diary management skills, and good attention to detail. You will be strong with Microsoft Office packages.
What you'll get in return
A 6 month contract at a well recognised Central Government organisation, paying a competitive rate. This is a good chance to get your foot into the public sector.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.