My Client are a well established Property management company based in Blackpool and are looking for a self motivated and organised Administrative Coordinator to join their friendly and hardworking team. The ideal candidate must have extremely high levels of customer service skills and experience in a similar role with the ability to work well alone as well as part of a team.
The salary for the role is £17k, with an annual bonus (pro rata), based on company profits
Key Skills for the role of Administrative coordinator:
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- High level of customer focus
- Able to prioritise workload
- work towards daily and weekly targets
- Computer literate within the Microsoft packages
- Demonstrate time management skills within a professional capacity
Attitudes and attributes for the role of Administrative coordinator:
- A 'get things done' kind of person
- Exhibit a thirst for personal development
- Passionate about your work
- Strong and confident in your manner
- Work well under pressure
- Have a positive 'Can do' attitude
- Willingness to learn and develop your organisational and communication skills
This role is Full Time and Permanent
If you have not received a response within one week, then unfortunately, please assume that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted. Thank you
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- "property" "administration" "customer service" "consultantcy" "coordinator" "consultant"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"