At PEGlobal we are seeking a Administrative Coordinator for a multinational biopharmaceutical client based in Cambridge. It is initially a 12 month contract at full time hours of 37.5 per week.
Primarily responsible for complex administrative support activities, which may include:
- Preparing and/or processing technical material/reports/forms using a wide variety of text editing software.
- Managing features (formatting, editing, deleting, updating, etc.)
- Creating, testing and implementing Microsoft Word macros and templates
- Occasionally assisting supervisor in coordination of management issues, (i.e. focal reviews, goals and department/staff goals and objectives).
- Will also manage multiple and/or complex calendars, coordinate domestic/international travel arrangements, and expense reporting.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Independently coordinating calendared meetings, complex onsite/offsite meetings, leading administrative projects, providing management with status/activity reports, and selecting appropriate format for presentations.
- Assisting staff members with the compiling documents for submissions, formatting, and distribution of submissions.
- Will also be responsible for taking, transcribing, and distributing meeting minutes, project tracking (i.e. budget, database, timelines), as well as demonstrating the ability to interact with outside vendors and various levels of management.
- Administrative support experience.
- Experience in the medical/pharmaceutical industry.
- Profiecient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint in an office setting.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job