School Administrative Assistant - Handsworth
ITN Mark Education are seeking to appoint an Administrative Assistant to join the school's efficient and caring office team. School admin experience would be an advantage but other areas would be considered. This is a long-term role and could potentially lead to a permanent position! It is a full time role so if you are looking for an immediate start at a school then please get in contact now on .
The ideal candidates will demonstrate:
- excellent verbal and written English skills
- finance experience
- an encouraging attitude and exceptional communication skills
- effective clerical and office skills
- a commitment to ensuring confidentiality
- the ability to work calmly and accurately to tight deadlines
- good organisational skills, ability to prioritise, multitask and work as part of a team
- data entry, letter writing and filing
- conversant use of IT packages i.e. word, excel but training will be provided
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'