We are currently recruiting an Administrative Assistant to join our team located in Northolt, UB55QQ. This is a great opportunity for someone who has some work experience with office administration and is available to start immediately.
The successful candidate will be organised, task focused and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines. The administrative assistant must be able to show flexibility and initiative as well as the ability to take responsibility for the tasks they are set.
The administrative assistant has a wide-ranging role that means working closely with the admin team and directors to get the over run of jobs completed within busy periods as well as making sure our database is kept up to date as well as day to day admin tasks within the office.
Key duties and objectives are:
- Daily save photos and receipts to specific job files
- Create and send out reports for jobs completed
- Contact suppliers and gather info on prices and materials
- Prepare printouts and other documents
- Carry out general accountancy related duties, such as generating and sending out invoices / credit notes as well as being responsible for quick books during annual leave periods.
- Facilitate smooth operation of the office on a day-to-day basis
- Maintain records, client data base and internal files
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing
- Exceptional communication skills both orally and in writing
- First class organisational skills and great level of attention to detail
- Good telephone manner and customer care skills
- Ability to follow guidelines and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as autonomously
- IT literacy with proficiency in MS Office applications and Adobe Acrobat
- Working knowledge of quick books desirable
- Office Administration
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'