Monday-Friday - 9am-5.30pm
Benefits: 20 days holidays (+bank holidays), progression opportunities, free car parking on-site, company pension scheme, fantastic working atmosphere
My client is looking for an enthusiastic, forward-thinking administrator to support and work closely alongside their Office Manager. They are looking for a confident, team player who able to take on a variety of administrative tasks. Your duties in this role will include but not be limited to:
- Answering and directing phone calls, taking messages when necessary
- Providing administrative support to the Office Manager and other teams within the office
- Email and diary management
- Typing minutes and other adhoc documents
- Raising and tracking PO's
- Booking travel arrangements
- Greeting visitors and overseeing internal meetings
- Ensuring duties are delivered and completed within a timely manner
- Being the main point of contact for any queries that arise
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive experience within a similar PA/administrative role
- The initiative and confidence to work independently
- Own transport due to location
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient knowledge and experience using all Microsoft packages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be delighted to receive your CV.
To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering. Registration takes approximately 45 minutes.
If you are emailing you CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on.
Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV, however, please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you do not live in the local area please let know what your plans for relocation are.
Please only submit CVs in word format, preferably with no headers, footers or text boxes.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'