Admin assistant required to join a busy team supporting a leading telecommunications provider.
What you will be doing:
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Handle multiple projects
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Resolve administrative issues
A bit about you:
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
HOURS OF WORK: 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO A SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF BPSS CHECK
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'