Company: Ashfield Healthcare
Position: Administrative Assistant
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Ashfield Healthcare are pleased to be working with a well-respected and international medical device company to recruit an Administrative Assistant. You will work in the UK head office based in Derby. This is a great company to work for with competitive benefits, onsite parking and annual bonuses.
* Providing customer service and support via telephone, electronic message and post.
* Processing and invoicing of orders, verification of prices and/or charges for services accurately and in a timely manner.
* Assist customers with billing enquiries and resolution of discrepancies.
* Knowledge of the healthcare industry would be an advantage.
* Logistics of dry saw bone and cadaveric workshops and demonstration material, liaising with Congress & Events Team in Basel
* Assist and support area sales managers as required.
* Preparation of evaluations and statistics.
* Distribution of information material.
* Provision of set-up information to new customers and/or area sales managers.
* General Administration.
* General housekeeping duties as required.
* Office health & safety compliance
* Participate in team / office meetings
* Update accounts receivable and aged debt spreadsheet
* Call & email customers relating to overdue invoices
* Process invoices received and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed
* Prepare monthly expense reports
* Provide administrative support to the Finance & Commercial Manager
* Well-developed skills in Microsoft Office Suite software.
* Prior experience in using Microsoft Excel (creating and managing spreadsheets)
* Working knowledge of SAP, preferred but not essential.
* Strong communication skills at all levels and the ability to establish and maintain successful working relationships with both internal and external customers.
* Excellent data processing skills, demonstrating attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness with an ability to spot errors
* Uses initiative and experience to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and develops alternative solutions when required.
* Credit control experience ideally.
* Excellent organisation and time management skills
* Gathers and analyses information skilfully.
* Pursues training and development opportunities.
* Strives to continually build knowledge and skills.
* Meets commitments and deadlines.
* Maintains confidentiality.
* Presents numerical data effectively.
* Looks for ways to improve processes and promote quality of service.
Please note if you have not heard from a member of the recruitment department within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful at this stage.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A HEADCOUNT POSITION
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'