Administrative Assistant (Secretary, PA)
An exciting new permanent Administrative Assistant position has become available with a well-established global engineering & manufacturing company based in Caldicot.
This position has been created to provide confidential administrative and secretarial support to Senior Management Team, Engineering team, while communicating and liaising effectively within the global organisation.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing secretarial/administrative duties,co-ordinating and booking meetings, workshops and training days with internal and external parties, dealing with hospitality requirements and expenses processing for SLT and/or Line Managers.
- Assistance with booking / arranging all 'door to door' travel requirements including visa applications via automated systems and on line tools available.
- Ensuring that all information and documentation is compliant with guidelines of the General Data Protection Act.
- Maintain a high and professional standard of customer service to provide first line customer interaction with internal and external customers, screening calls and correspondence on behalf of, and representing members of the SLT and Line Managers as required.
- Implementation and administration of online tools, maintaining the highest degree accuracy of data, ensuring records are up to date as measured by KPI's in force, provide training where required and ensuring meaningful and accurate reports are created to meet deadlines.
- Supporting the administrative requirements of internal teams in a pressurised environment
- Prioritize and handle multiple tasks while meeting established deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels internally and externally to the core business.Updating databases with confidential and relevant information.
The Ideal Administrative Assistant will have the following attributes:
- Ideally experience of working in an Engineering/Manufacturing environment
- Previous experience of working with Senior Management Team
- Able to communicate at all levels (Operatives to Board Members)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to maintain confidentiality and diplomacy
- Have the ability to multitask
- Flexible approach to diverse range of tasks
- User knowledge of SAP
- Desirably used Thrive system previously
The company offers
- Competitive Salary
- Pension contributions 3-10%
- 25 days Holidays plus SBH
- Company bonus
If you would like to apply for the Administrative Assistant position in Caldicot, please send your CV for immediate consideration to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'