This respectable investment banking company is in need of a well organised Administrative Assistant to work within the highly professional Technology Division, demonstrating strong administrative support. This is a great opportunity for a confident individual who has strong assistant background and a can do attitude.
This role will focus on administrative support for the team in Technology, this is a demanding role that requires highly proactive, motivated and organised individuals.
- Recent, demonstrable experience in a strong assistant role.
- Extensive diary management along with scheduling meetings
- Arranging subsequent interviews after testing
- Extensive telephone duties, interacting with management, screening calls and requests for meetings
- Timely administration of expenses
- Logging MD's weekly time on in-house system
- Entering MD's attendance at events
- Assist with IT issues and ad-hoc queries
- Invoice processing
- Expense reporting and management.
Do you have a track record on large event planning and coordination? Do you have extensive knowledge of MS Office, including outlook, Word, Powerpoint and Excel?
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job