We are seeking to appoint an Administrative Assistant to join the team at our recently opened academy.
Harris Academy Riverside is an oversubscribed, recently opened academy which will cater for years 7 and 8 in 2018/19. Run by the same experienced leaders as Harris Academy Chafford Hundred, the school's permanent site will be at the heart of the regeneration of Purfleet town centre. For the first two years, the school will have a self-contained area on the top floor of the newly built Harris Primary Academy Mayflower in Chafford Hundred.
What we are looking for:
- Experience of administrative work in a busy office environment, and ideally of a secondary age school environment
- A commitment to high standards and attention to details
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office and excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- The ability to organise, prioritise and meet deadlines
You will be responsible for providing an effective and efficient clerical support and day to day administrative support to the PA/Academy Administrator, Head of Academy and from time to time to the wider team. This will include some HR support.
For a full job description and person specification, please download the Candidate Information Pack via the apply link.
Why work at Harris Academy Riverside
Since we are a brand new academy we can offer a rare opportunity to:
- Be a founding member of the team which influences the development of a new and ambitious ethos
- Develop leadership and whole academy experience as the academy grows year on year
As a member of the Harris Federation we can offer:
- Excellent CPD opportunities and career progression
- A friendly, supportive, modern, well-resourced and attractive working environment
If you wish to discuss any aspect of this position, please arrange a conversation with the Head of Academy by e mailing .uk.
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job