Our client is looking for a number of Administration Assistants for their well established site in Edinburgh. The role will involve carrying out a range of more complex clerical/technical support tasks to deliver a quality service to customers or internal colleagues in line with agreed service standards. You may also be required to provide coaching and support to less experienced colleagues.
You key accountabilities:
* Carry out more complex clerical/technical support tasks where answers are readily available but some judgment may be required, ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adheres to specified Group policies, processes and procedures
* Build relationships typically at peer level in order to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve inquiries & issues escalating as appropriate
* Act as a source of expertise to junior/less experienced colleagues providing coaching and support where necessary and identifying more formal training where appropriate
* Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes, procedures and systems
* Where required verify and check the work of other colleagues
* When required support line management with implementation of changes in own work area
* Demonstrate the business’ values & behaviours as an active team member
* Work is typically allocated and monitored on a weekly to monthly time frame
This is initially a 6 month contract but there is a strong possibility that it will be extended.
Successful applicants will have to undergo strict vetting which will include 3 year's referencing, a criminal record check and a credit check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job