A shared services company who provides business administrative support to various companies in the UK is looking for an Administrative Assistant to assist the Group Finance Director. You will be providing full administrative support to the Group Finance Director as well as supporting other departments when necessary.
- Preparing Excel Spreadsheets including entering formulas along with running reports and analysing extracted data
- Being responsible for Diary Management and liaising with other offices
- Dealing with correspondence, preparing documentation and dealing with telephone calls and enquiries
- Making travel arrangement
- Raising invoices
- Assisting with any administrative assistance required
Essentials Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years administrative experience
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, MS Word and Outlook
- Confident in dealing with people at all levels
- Highly organised
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Previous experience with diary management and organising travel arrangements
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job