Location: Runcorn, Cheshire
Salary: £Competitive + Contributory Pension
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 per week (Mon - Fri 08.30 - 16.50)
A great opportunity has arisen for an Administrative Assistant.
This varied role involves a wide range of administrative activities including order processing, answering phone calls and ensuring documentation is kept up to date and filed correctly.
The job will involve interaction with both commercial and technical people therefore a good knowledge of a scientific subject would be desirable. Attention to detail and the ability to manage your own workload is a must for this role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual with an interest in science to join a rapidly expanding company.
- Entry of orders onto the system
- Answer phones and be first point of contact with customers and suppliers
- Transfer calls to relevant parties
- Assist in general administrative duties
Skills / Qualities required
- At least 1 years relevant work experience, in a similar role
- GCSE A* to C or equivalent in English, Mathematics and Science
- Professional approach to work with an excellent telephone manner
- Familiar with chemical names
- Proficient in the use of Outlook, Excel, Word
- Experience dealing with customers in a sales environment is desirable
- Attention to detail is essential
The candidate will need to be presentable and be able to deal with both current and potential customers in a professional and friendly manner.
The job will require the candidate to manage their own time and make sure work is completed on time.
The candidate would be expected to be conversant in the routine functions of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Full training will be provided on the use of our in-house IT systems.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
- Office Administration
- Administration Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job