The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to a number of business functions, including the senior management team and the Bury St Edmunds site.
• Provide administration support to the senior management team
• Creating and preparing confidential documents, letters, spreadsheets and agendas
• Diary management
• Organising meetings, travel arrangements and accommodation
• Various projects and business activities
• Organise and store documents and computer based information
• Site contact for visitors, ordering refreshments
• Stationery ordering
• Book meeting rooms
• Reception cover / duties when required
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Time management and ability to organise work load to meet deadlines
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Able to demonstrate a flexible response to role responsibilities
• Able to work under pressure individually to meet deadlines
• Able to work unsupervised and use own initiative
• Organised and efficient
Hours of work are full time 8.30 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday.
Please apply to Chelsey at Pure.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job