Administrative Assistant - forward thinking and vibrant Accountancy Consultancy in Gatwick
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a brilliant client of ours, a large accountancy, tax and audit firm in Gatwick, for an Administrative Assistant to join them on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be tasked with providing support to the Partners, Managers, Directors and the wider team as well as ensuring clients receive a high quality service.
Administrative Assistant Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Providing administrative support to the Tax team
- Managing Partners' and Director's diaries as well as arranging any and all meetings
- Organising and attending client and team events as well as taking responsibility for the teams marketing
- Screening telephone calls, relaying accurate messages and liaising with clients and customers in a professional manager
- Responsible for Tax Compliance Monitoring including monitoring tax returns
- Completing general administrative tasks when necessary
If you have previous experience working as an Administrative Assistant, or in a similar role then please don't hesitate to send your CV through to Rosie Harben at red today. Candidates who have experience within professional services or accountancy practices are strongly urged to apply.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Salary: £17,000 - £19,000
Hours: Monday - Friday
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job