Administrative Assistant - Holborn
Exciting opportunity for a bright Graduate to progress their Administrative career in a professional medical charity conference and membership organisation!
You will work with the Executive Director and office team in providing an efficient and personable support structure for the organisation.
Administrative tasks include
- Answering telephone and dealing with members queries
- Maintaining office calendar (white board and outlook)
- Order stationery and arrange recycling
- Maintaining membership records: processing new/upgrade membership applications, managing updates, dealing with member queries and maintaining the database.
- Committee support: confirming dates, collating agendas, papers and apologies for meetings.
- Administrative support for awards: alerting members to awards opportunities and deadlines through bulk emails, website and social media and collating applications for consideration by council.
- Communications administration: manage routine updates to the website and other communication tools
To apply for this role you MUST have the following:
- Be educated to degree level
- Have previous administration experience
- Have an interest in the charity or medical sector
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be available to start a new role by the 23rd April
You will be given great support in the role and the opportunity to progress your career further, we are therefore looking for somebody bright and enthusiastic who wants to learn on the job and develop.
Advertised by Office Angels, London Bridge branch.
Please note that due to the high volume of response
Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted. For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job