A multinational company based in West London is looking for a Sales Admin Assistant. Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the entire Sales Administration process. This role requires a strong administrator with excellent attention to detail, predominantly you will be updating the database system therefore you MUST have a high level of accuracy. This is the perfect opportunity to utilise your intermediate Microsoft Excel skills! Knowledge of Salesforce system is desirable but not essential.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Updating delegates list on the CRM system
- Updating E-price files
- General sales force work
- Producing Excel/exchequer reports
- Additional support to sales & marketing teams
Core Key Responsibilities:
- Forwarding customers' enquiries to the relevant person.
- Ensuring the Sales orders process is followed.
- Generating quotes.
- Updating CRM master data and reports.
- Uploading relevant information to database system.
- Liaising with internal teams.
- Preparing brochures and sending it out to customers as requested
- Ensuring the accounts are set up and all client information entered on database are correct.
- Act as the first point of contact on the phone - pass on calls or take messages as appropriate.
- Ad-hoc support to the marketing team.
Skills and Experience:
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Good time management
- Excellent team player
- Experience of database work and additional administrative duties
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Package - Intermediate level
- Knowledge of Salesforce system desirable but not essential.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job