Administrative Assistant needed in Thames Valley Office to start immediately.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a friendly team and develop their career within a supportive environment. The role is full time working Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm.
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Answering the main telephone enquiry line
- Taking full notes and passing to the relevant department
- Email communication and general administrative duties (including file opening and closing, photocopying and scanning) as well as other key duties such as stocking the office with stationery and liaising with other departments to ensure that paperwork is processed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Great telephone manners.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Clean driving licence and access to your own transport is essential.
If you have the skills above, please submit your CV.
- Administrative Duties
- General Administrative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job