• General office administration
• Making, answering and directing telephone calls both internal and external
• Booking supplier meetings.
• Data input in Excel and Sage 200
• Ensuring the purchasing office is kept tidy and organised with new products
• Compiling information on new products ready for presentation internally
• Product delists and configuration changes.
• Chasing orders placed for confirmation received
• Arranging samples when required
• Ad-hoc tasks and projects
Must be available for 6 weeks and able to start straight – Due to clients location you must have your own transport.
If you are interest then please apply below -
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job