Do you take great pride in Customer Service and Administration? Are you confident over the phone? If yes continue reading and apply today!
Our client, A Tier 1 bank is looking for someone to work within the shares department as a Customer Service/ Administrative Assistant. You will work within the customer support team and will be responsible for the handling of day to day customer queries received via phone or email in a timely and effective manner with the full appreciation of customer impact.
You will provide support to the Flow Leader to manage the work-flow of the team, ensuring that all SLA's are adhered to and "one best way" processes are followed at all times.
Carries out a range of clerical/technical support tasks within defined procedures to support the business area in providing a high quality output.
Has these key accountabilities:
- Carry out a range of assigned clerical/technical support tasks, ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adheres to specified Group policies, processes and procedures
- Respond to queries/issues ensuring that customer requirements are clarified, referring to more senior colleagues where appropriate
- Raise routine correspondence where appropriate
- Build relationships typically at peer level in order to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries & issues escalating as appropriate
- Contribute to the completion of the team's workload
- Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes, procedures and system
- Work is typically allocated and monitored on a daily to weekly timeframe
- A positive approach to Customer Service is essential.
- Strong communication skills.
- Has an excellent telephone manner.
- Maintains a positive outlook with a desire to succeed.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing demands.
Monday- Friday 8-6 role
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job