Temporary to Permanent
Our client is looking for an Administrative Assistant in Northampton
The post holder will provide administrative support to a department and/or the manager.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff members
- Meet and greet clients and visitors
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office software systems
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, emailing, and
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing systems
- Perform daily duties in processing orders
- Perform daily duties in organising collections and deliveries
- Perform daily duties in organising service requests
- Maintain PC inventory
- Support other staff departments during absence or holidays
Knowledge and skill requirement:
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required from a High School GCSE level C or
above in maths and English.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol.
- Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of SAGE 200 systems.
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!