Our client is looking for an Administrative Assistant for a 6 month contract role based at their chemical processing plant in Aberdeen.
The Administrative Assistant role is based at the Plant and the primary responsibility is to provide support to the office personnel with all administration duties & requirements out with SAP; this will include creating a process order pack for each order released to production & checking all the relevant requirements are covered & double checked prior to issue. The role will also include supporting other functions within the Plant including, Engineering, Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) and Production.
- Complete tank check lists for each process order where an Offshore Tank (OST) or carrier is required.
- Print all labels for each process order including UN numbers & proper shipping name.
- Check the plant instructions for each order & identify any special requirments ie: couplings, IBC carriers & Mini containers checking these instructions have been transferred to the process order text.
- Assignment of tanks based on ADR requirements as well as Mini containers & IBC carriers as required.
- OST coupling tracking - updating database and producing reports.
- Raising coupling waivers if couplings are not avaialble.
- Checking & counter signing of the process checklist for each order.
- Administration of eMaint maintenance management system
- Compiling the driver booking in/out sheets into our data base on a daily basis.
- Office scanning - POD’s, Goods Receipts checklists etc to the server daily / weekly.
- Provide admin support for SHE, e.g. updating documents, data collection, report generation.
- Provide admin support for Engineering, e.g. updating documents, preparing document packs.
- Provide admin support for Production, e.g. updating documents, training records, data input.
- OST tracking - updating datbase and producing reports.
- Assist in inventory cyclical counting working to meet monthly count targets.
- Assist with daily/monthly report generation for Key Perfromance Indicators (KPI), forecast compliance, open order report, tank tracking reports & any other ad hoc reports required.
- Coordination of facilities and maintenance providers.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Education at Higher, HNC or equivalent level preferably in business related discipline.
- Good Experience with MS office; Excel, Word, Outlook & Access database.
- Experience of SAP ERP system or similar preferred.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills including email and verbal.
- Experience of working in a office or Manufacturing enviroment would be benifical but not necessary.
- General Admin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job