Administrative Assistant - Training / Drug Safety
Training Administrative Assistant - Drug Safety
Office-based central London
At PRA, we don’t make our 15000+ people great. It’s the other way around. As we have grown to a top-5 CRO, we have maintained the feel of a small company, dedicated to collaboration and passion for what we do.
We always have a desire to keep seeking new and better ways to operate. We don’t settle for the same old ways. Our passion for improving patient lives worldwide permeates all that we do. Put simply, we care.
Working on a key exclusive client partnership between PRA and one of our key global pharma clients, the Safety Assistant role sits within the business unit of Safety and Risk Management. The overall aim of the Safety Assistant is to provide support to training colleagues.
Supporting a team of ten colleagues within the department, your key responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling training including booking meeting rooms, scheduling Webex meetings and organising relevant collateral
- Tracking training completion
- Maintaining Sharepoint folders
- Monitoring mailboxes and responding to emails
- Producing training metrics
- Taking minutes during meetings
- Organising and maintaining training files
- Providing administrative support during audits and inspections and archiving of training completion documentation
- Serve as the primary assistant to the wider team, providing ad-hoc support as required
The working environment within this team is friendly, collaborative and flexible.
As you become established in the role, there is scope to work flexibly from home 1-2 days per week in agreement with your manager. Later in your career, there may be options to develop a career within drug safety, compliance, regulatory intelligence or other areas within PRA.
Happy to get involved, able to manage your own time and a team player.
This role is a great entry-level role for a recent graduate seeking to embark on a career in the pharmaceutical industry, or perfect for a career administrator or a training assistant looking to work in a global environment.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
- Previous work experience in an administrative function, ideally within a global company
- An ability to manage your own time and priorities, follow guidance yet think for yourself
- Previous experience of working in a regulated environment and/or to SOPs would be beneficial
- A background in a training support function would be advantageous
- For recent life-sciences graduate candidates, we expect to see proactivity and a desire to forge a career in the pharmaceutical industry.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
- Administrative Support
- Drug Safety
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job