With an annual turnover of $22.3 billion and a rental and leasing fleet of over one million vehicles spread across 9,900 locations worldwide, Enterprise Holdings – owner and operator of Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent A Car and National Car Rental – is a company that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
We are excited to announce an opportunity in the Logistics Department based at our European Head Office in Egham, Surrey for a Administrative Assistant.
To be successfully in the role you will interact with a number of departments across our European offices so great communication skills are a must. You will assist the team with delivery logistic and supplying dealer partners information to ensure we are receiving information in return! This job is extremely important within the team as we want to maintain strong relationships with our partners and give them great customer service, something we pride ourselves in!
This job will also look at the purchase analysis, delivery logistic and payment functions for the purchase or our vehicles so working on Microsoft Excel would be beneficial, however training is provided. The role will be responsible for ensuring processes are completed both accurately and within structured time frames.
In return Enterprise will offer a fantastic work environment, great benefits and the opportunity to grow and develop your skills in a company that truly values employee development.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Create and update our internal systems for agreed purchases
- Create analysis modelling potential car and light commercial purchases
- Gather and track unit data for purchased units through the delivery process
- Maintain and further develop relationship with our pre-delivery inspection partners
- Maintain an accurate log of invoices received, paid and invoices still due for payment
- Perform daily audit on new invoices received directly from dealers
- Come to a complete understanding of all manufacturer payment processes & their differences
- Other special projects as needed
- Strong organisational and planning skills with a focus on completing tasks in a timely and accurate manner
- Analytical ability
- Ability to make decisions
- Desire to learn and challenge existing procedures
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organise and present information for a varied audience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including intermediate or above Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge of French, German, and Spanish is a plus although not essential
Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in the recruitment process.
- Hours: 40 per week
- Salary: Competitive
How to Apply
We take great care in our recruitment process to find the ideal candidate. It’s not all about us, we want you to have the chance to find out what we’re all about.
- The first step is our application form, which takes about 30 minutes to complete. As well as telling us lots about you, it helps us identify the kind of competencies that we look for in our Administrative Assistants.
- If your application is successful one of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact to arrange a competency based telephone interview.
- Finally you will be invited to attend an interview with the hiring manager and you have the chance to meet the team.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager, Samantha Meredith.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job