This company is an outsourced purchasing and cost reduction consultancy specialising in the management and control of overheads for companies throughout the UK.
The candidate must have keen eye for detail, be numerate, computer literate and be experienced in using Outlook, Word and Excel. Experience using CRM would be beneficial but not essential as training will be given. They will possess an excellent telephone manner and have proven experience in resolving queries quickly and efficiently. Past roles in a support capacity would also be beneficial.
- Professional work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Passionate about providing good customer service
- Confident, organised and accurate
The main purpose of the role is to provide administrate support to the Field Based Account Managers to help ensure all clients are realising the full benefit of their membership. You will also need to liaise with suppliers to assist in the resolution of member queries.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Day to day support to the Field Based Account Managers
- Liaise with other departments to help resolve queries on behalf of the Field Based Account Managers
- Raising analysis requests
- Logging service issues onto CRM Dynamics and tracking their progress.
- Assist in pricing requests and Ad-hoc queries.
- Assist in preparing for review and supplier meetings.
- Other general administrative duties as and when required by the rol
- Growing consultancy and team.
- Staff development training - several internal and external training opportunities to all staff members to develop and hone their skills in many business areas.
- Company pension scheme.
- A variety of employee benefits, incentives and reward schemes.
- 20 day’s holiday, rising to 25 days.
- An extra day’s holiday on your Birthday!
This is a full-time, permanent position.
Working 37.5 hours per week with 1 hour for lunch. Times to be agreed on appointment.
- £18,000 - £22,000
- Additional bonus of £2,000 p/a paid quarterly.
Despite our best efforts it is not always possible to respond to every application individually due to the high volume of responses we receive on each vacancy
Only candidates who are short listed will be contacted for this particular role and if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume that you have not be successful. However, we will keep your details on our database, and will contact you when other suitable positions come in.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job