Do you enjoy helping people? Are you looking for administrative experience? Do you want to work for a company that really makes a difference?
An opportunity has arisen for a dedicated and reliable person to provide administrative support to people all across London. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to make a difference whilst also gain vital administrative experience (and money!).
As the Administrative Support worker your responsibilities will include:
- Answering inbound telephone calls and customer queries
- Typing up notes and distributing to relevant parties
- Inputting information into database systems
- Writing transcripts
- Writing and sending emails
- General ad hoc administrative duties
As an Administrative Support worker you will:
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of written/verbal communication
- Have a valid DBS and be able to provide proof (Required)
- Demonstrate patience and empathy
- Punctual, organised and reliable
- Flexible to travel to different areas of London
In return you will be paid £9.50 p/h plus holiday pay and will have the opportunity to work with a variety of different people in a wide variety of different industries.
Working hours are flexible and are available Monday-Friday 9-6pm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job