My client is a fantastic company based just north of Oxford, seeking a Adminstrative Assistant.
You will offer assistance to the Facilities Manager in all aspects of the efficient operation of the Facilities department.
The role is a ongoing temporary position, starting Monday 10th September.
- Processing daily requisitions and purchase orders.
- Managing the supplier database; construction, engineering and H&S items and goods.
- Handling of invoices.
- Taking delivery of, unloading and checking of certain items.
- Key management.
- Running the security card database.
- Dealing with various H&S-related tasks: record keeping; managing and updating the H&S database; training refreshers, booking of courses, certification, drivers' licences, fire marshal and first aid training.
- Escorting visitors and contractors around the site.
- Occasional assistance with setting up the hangar for customer events.
- Vehicle insurance management and updating of the database.
- Testing of fire alarms and fire drill practice .
- Responding to varied emergency situations.
- Ad hoc tasks as directed by the Facilities Manager.
If you are interested please apply directly or for more information please call .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"