Administrative Assistant - Edinbrugh
Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity? Then this could be the job for you!
This role requires you taking ownership of all account opening and back office administration. You will also be processing account openings. Work requests will come through daily through a variety of different methods.
Core Duties/ Desirable Qualities
- Experience with emails and dealing with telephone calls.
- Good communication skills needed with a strong attention to detail.
- Taking ownership of all account opening.
- Taking ownership of back office administration.
- Processing account openings.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Administrative experience.
No holiday in first 3 months
First week to week and a half is purely training which involves a lot of reading, on the job training will commence once this is complete.
Hours: 9am to 5pm, 35 hrs a week. 1hr Lunch.
Salary: £9 per hour.
Start: October 2019
Duration: 6 months (possible extension)
- Back Office
- Communication Skills
- Office Administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'