Administrative Assistant - Dalston
Duncan Lewis was established in 1998 and employs in excess of 700 staff and consultants across London and the UK.
We are seeking a Administrative Assistant to be the first point of contact for our clients and help provide administrative support to our fee earners.
The main duties of the role will be:
• General administrative duties to assist in the running of the department Photocopying and filing, faxing, typing, amending and printing documentation as instructed and using the digital dictation system when required.
• Acting as a liaison between supervisor and clients.
• File management.
• Diary management for fee earners and Court.
• Covering reception duties: opening, posting and franking mail and DX and ensuring that reception is manned. effectively when required to do so.
• Attending training sessions and undertaking training in line with the firms training policy.
• Any other reasonable tasks required by Management.
• Dealing with correspondence.
The successful candidate must have:-
• Good attention to detail,
• Excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills,
• Ability to work well in a fast paced and busy office environment.
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Self-motivated to work on initiative and tight deadlines.
• Excellent IT skills with good ability to process information using relevant software (Databases, spreadsheet packages etc.)
Duncan Lewis is committed to Equal Opportunities and embraces diversity of its staff. The Company strives to ensure that our staff reflects the diversity of the communities we serve, which is reflective at all levels within our workforce.
We guarantee an interview for candidates that disclose a disability and meet the essential requirements for the post. Please provide additional details in your covering letter if this applies.
For further information about Duncan Lewis please visit our website
APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED BY AGENCIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR THE ABOVE VACANCIES
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'