Administrative Assistant / Business Support Administrator
Job Title: New Client Team - Administrative Assistant
Location: Northenden, Manchester
Job type: Permanent, Full time
The Company is a UK top 200 Law firm that specialises in Personal Injury including; public liability, occupier's liability, employer's liability and road traffic accidents.
Working there is not just a job, it's a career. The work they do improves people's lives, and this is what will inevitably give you immense job satisfaction. If you would like to go home in the evening, proud of the work you have done, then this is the place for you.
They are currently recruiting for Administrative Assistants for their New Client Team. You will be working closely with their Litigation/Enquiries Assistants, ensuring all client matters have a seamless transition between the New Client Team and other departments of the firm.
- Good house keeping
- Accurately proof reading, checking & quality control of live files for hand over
- Stationery ordering
- Working closely and communicating within the team assisting with any queries/ requests
- Generating legal documents for files
- Setting up accounts for Litigation/ Enquiries assistants to complete their processes
- Inputting all details into computerised case management system
- Creating the computerised file correctly and quickly
- Dealing with external client correspondence
- Creating physical files accurately and promptly
- Accurately recording all correspondence
- Administration support, such as typing, filing, faxing, photocopying
- Communicating with our external associates
- Coordinating the outbound introductions
- Occasional reception duties
- Answering the telephones in a polite and professional manner
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or above
- Administrative experience
- Attention to detail is essential
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- NVQs or qualifications in business administration
- Experience of working in a law or legal services firm
- Experience of using a case-management system
8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Thursday and 8:30am to 5pm Friday
Due to the nature of your position you could be required to work whatever hours are necessary for the proper performance of your duties and this may on occasion mean that you will work in excess of your rostered hours. However this is envisaged to be minimal.
Holidays & Benefits
They always endeavour to recruit and retain the best staff around. To do so they offer competitive remuneration packages, ongoing training and development opportunities and a wide variety of interesting and challenging work. Additionally, they also offer the following incentives:
- 20 days holiday, rising 1 day per year to a max of 23 days, plus bank/public hols. In addition the office is closed between Christmas and New Year and you are not required to use your holiday entitlement for this period
- 3 holiday buy backs per year after 1 year of service
- Private medical insurance available after 2 years' service
- Death In Service - 2 x salary based on annual salary only - eligibility commences when you join the company
- Active social committee, firm pays for trips to e.g. Bowling, Chester Races, Christmas party, Summer Barbecue
- Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24 hour helpline, Legal info and CBT - available immediately
- Free fruit delivered twice a week
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Admin Assistant, Office Administrator, Administrator, Administration Clerk, Administrative Assistant, Secretary, Business Administrator, Support Administrator, Business Support, Executive Assistant, Office Assistant, Office Coordinator, Clerk, Business Administrator will also be considered for this role.
- Business Support
- Office Administrator
- Executive Assistant
- Office Coordinator
- Office Assistant
- Admin Assistant
- Business Administrator
- Administrative Assistant
- Support Administrator
- Administration Clerk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'