Paramount House Business Centre is a Surrey based serviced office provider offering service to local and international SMEs. Our clients include many different businesses including logistics companies, watch makers and property developers.
We are looking for a highly motivated and committed individual to offer a comprehensive administration support to the centre manager.
You must be a confident communicator and able to deal with a varied workload. You will be responsible for answering the phones in a timely manner and respond accordingly.
You’ll receive full on the job training for any task required of you. It’s a small team so a willingness to be flexible with what is required day to day is essential.
You will be required to use a computer with this role and so at least a basic level of experience using Microsoft Office packages is required.
This is a permanent, full time position and you will work 37.5 hours per week (Monday - Friday).
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Answer door and provide general support to visitors
- Monitor facilities onsite are up to standard
- Data and documentation input
- Client database management
- Update and send reports
- Mail franking
- Issuing access cards
- Managing meeting room bookings
- Provide cover for the Centre Manager
What we’re looking for
- Excellent communicator
- Enthusiasm to carry out the most basic of tasks & team player
- Attention to detail
- Determination and desire
- IT literate
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The role is office based and the candidate must be within commutable distance to Egham.
- Microsoft Office
- Time Management
- Local Area
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job