The Singapore High Commission in London is looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join the team in our Belgravia office.
Applicants should possess a Bachelor’s degree, excellent organisational, IT and inter-personal skills, and have previous experience in administration.
Administrative Assistant - Admin & HR:
· The role will encompass but not be limited to the following:
· Assisting incoming/outgoing officers with various range of administrative matters like accreditation and shipping
· Assist with general administration
· Booking flights/hotels
· Process expense claims/VAT refunds
· Organisation and management of events
· Maintain contact lists
· Maintain communication with relevant authorities and admin contacts
· Assist with HR Matters (recruitment, recording annual and medical leave, etc.)
· Prepare recruitment advertisements
· Provide cover in the absence of other staff members
· Previous experience in administration (preferably 1 year)
· Be good with numbers and basic accounting
· Excellent organisation skills
· Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
· A high level of initiative
· High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
· Hold a 'cando’ attitude
· Highly motivated
· Willingness to learn
· Pro-active team player
Basic HR knowledge would be an asset but not essential
We are offering an initial starting salary of approximately £20,500.00 - £22,000.00 per annum (excluding discretionary bonuses)
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
Interviews will be conducted in April 2018 and applicants should be able to start work in May 2018.
If you feel you are suited to this position please e-mail CV with 1-page statement of interest to the email below.
No agencies please
Closing Date : 11th April 2018
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job