Do you have admin experience? Are you looking for a part-time role within Education? This would be ideal for someone who might be studying part-time or might have other commitments and is looking for a part-time role working 4 hours a day, with morning or afternoon shifts available.
Who will you be working for?
You will be working in one of there three global locations based not too far from London Liverpool Street Station. They have produced ideas and leaders that shape the world of business. Today, they empower bold thinkers and inquisitive minds to dig deeper, discover more, and shape the future.
What will you be doing?
The role we are recruiting for is working within the operations and project office. Your role will include;
- Sorting out Visa applications
- Chasing and checking student timetables; checking when their exams/classes
- Setting up checks
- Taking payments
- Assisting with any other ad hoc duties the team might need.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and proactive approach
- Excellent inter-personal, listening and communication skills, both written and orally.
- Good self-management skills, to be able to stay calm and professional in the face of conflict or provocation, and to manage own workload to meet deadlines
What's in it for you?
In return, you will be a part of a great team environment with the opportunity to expand within the company. The hours are Monday to Friday 4 hours a day - this can be AM or PM; with a salary of £12 to £13 per hour.
To apply for this role, please click on the 'Apply' button below.
Not ready to apply or have some questions first?
Call or email me, Fatma Yaman, to discuss in confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job