An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administrator within a well-established printing service business based closed to Stockport centre. The ideal candidate for the role will be able to work from there own initiative with some previous Administrative experience ideally, however full training will be provided. The most important thing for this role is that you are eager to learn new skills and want a long-lasting career within a forward-thinking company. You must be it literate for this role. The company offers generous benefits and progression opportunities as well as a starting salary of 17,325. An immediate start is available for the right candidate.
About The Role:
· Answering telephone
· Dealing with visitors/deliveries
· Open and distribute incoming mail
· Franking of outgoing mail
· Stock control and ordering of stationery
· Proof reading
· Checking and allocation purchase invoices
· Sending out sales invoices
· Credit control and payment chasing
· Filing & weeding
· Handling telephone enquiries from the general public
· Database updates
· Logging undelivered mail/gone-aways on excel spreadsheet
· Opening and counting of returned ballot papers
· Updating online voting systems
· Administration support as required for Account Managers and Marketing
Essential Skills & Experience
· Previous office experience is desirable
· Sage experience is an advantage however not essential
· Excellent telephone manner
· High standard of English and Maths
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
· Excellent all-round organisational skills
· Good communication skills
· High degree of accuracy
· Pro-active, enthusiastic, and flexible with a positive working attitude
About The Benefits
· Working hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm Flexibility to work extra hours is required during busy periods.
· Holidays: 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Full training provided
Working within a small and friendly team
· Pension: company pension scheme
· Free Parking
· Christmas period shut down
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'