Are you an experienced administrator looking for a foot in the door to the public sector? If so we may have the job for you!
My client is looking for Grade 3 and Grade 4 Business Support Administrators to join their busy team.
- To undertake high level complex business support processes including complex or sensitive reports and correspondence, monitoring and reconciling large budgets, producing complex financial reports and statements as requested by the business.
- To be an authoritative source of advice and guidance, both for customers and colleagues on services, policies and processes including complex queries.
- To create, manage and manipulate information whether relating to finance, staffing information, customers or any other service requirement or eligibility criteria, this will include producing bespoke and complex reports.
- Develop systems and processes to meet operational needs and to ensure the high quality of information held.
- To undertake a full range of financial management processes, including processing orders, resolving issues, budget monitoring, reconciling accounts and handling cash.
- Responsible for the organisation of meetings and events including booking venues, issuing invitations and papers and take minutes.
- To support business support colleagues including demonstrating duties and day to day task supervision.
- Experience of providing high level business support in a busy environment.
- Experience of data management including manipulating large data sets and producing complex reports ensuring accuracy and where appropriate, confidentiality.
- Significant experience and competence using IT and common business support packages including word processing and spreadsheets.
- Experience of developing admin systems to meet operational needs.
- Experience of providing information to the public or customers using good communication skills.
- Experience of monitoring budgets and providing financial data and report
If you are interested in this role please apply below
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'