Part time, Permanent (25 hours per week)
Reed are working exclusively with a client based in the Harrogate area who are looking to recruit an Events Administrator.
The role will involve:
• Assisting with the administrative support for the organisation across all events
• Manage and update the roundels and poster boards across the town
• Support the organisation in the administration and effective use of Spektrix
• Manage the daily box office opening and closing procedures including running the relevant reports, ticket prints, recorded messages and signage for both live and virtual sales
• Co-ordination of displays and print availability
• Being the first point of contact including welcome, visitors, tea/coffee
• To co-ordinate stationery, refreshments, housekeeping and general requirements to ensure the smooth running of the organisation
• To share responsibility for the well- being and management of the organisation
• To provide administrative support where required for meetings, funding applications etc.
Ideally applicants will be confident communicator who can work well in a busy environment. It is essential applicants have a warm and friendly manner and can start ASAP.
If this sounds like the role for you do not hesitate to apply!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'