Are you an experienced administrator?
Do you have great attention to detail and accuracy?
If so, this role is for you.
My client, a well-known governing body based in Leeds are looking for a administrators to join their team starting immediately on a temporary with a possibility to go permanent basis. The working hours are 9am-5pm Monday to Friday offering £9.77 per hour.
In your new role you will be responsible for entering confidential and crucial data onto the internal systems, as well as liaising with internal and external stakeholders in a professional and timely manner. You will be involved with updating cases and ensuring all information is recorded accurately, and much more! This role is a key to the business processes and therefore accuracy is very important.
- Provide a comprehensive administrative support service to the team
- To draw up and maintain effective court duty and office duty rotas
- Providing basic information and assistance to service users
- To work with the team to assist with the gathering of User feedback
- To assist in the management of team resources e.g. booking systems for hire cars, training rooms and equipment etc
- To ensure directories, lists and other information used by staff or supplied to service users are up-to-date and fit for purpose.
- Raise purchase orders
- Monitor and maintain stock levels of office supplies
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience in a data entry /administration role, have excellent accuracy, communicational skills as well as having great attention to detail.
If you are successful you will be joining a fantastic business with a great ethic and family feel. The successful candidates may be given the opportunity for a permanent contract.
Please click apply for more information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'