£10.68 per hour
Welcome to SP Energy Networks - SP Energy Networks
I am currently recruiting for an Electrical Networking company that delivers electricity to homes and business in Central and Southern Scotland, Merseyside, Cheshire, North Wales and North Shropshire. No matter who you pay your bill to, they are the people to contact for all enquiries relating to the electricity network.
SP Energy Networks is part of the ScottishPower Group of companies. We provide power on behalf of supply companies through a network of cables and power lines that we own and maintain.
We do it responsibly. We do it with respect for people and for the environment. We do it looking at the long term, not just today. We do it innovatively.
We're dedicated to delivering a safe and reliable electricity supply to all of our customers 24 hours a day, every day of the year. Through our transmission and distribution network we provide power to customers in Merseyside, Cheshire, North Wales and North Shropshire as well as Central and Southern Scotland.
As Outage Planning Assistant, you will provide a customer notification service to all sections which will be affecting customers with planned shutdowns. This includes the raising of jobs in corporate systems, preparing lists of customers likely to be affected, notifying customers and utilities, managing changes to planned shutdown and liaising with customers over complaints.
- Support sections that require access to the electricity network with an outage notification service.
- Assess requests for planned interruptions by understanding the scope of the request through reference to 11kV and LV feeding arrangements
- Authorise or refer requests for planned interruptions for engineering assessment where appropriate
- Contribute to the minimisation of GS4 failures and proactive payments.
- Provide excellent customer service through ensuring highest possible level of accuracy in identifying which customers will be affected by an outage
- Contribute to improving customer service by detecting inaccuracies in customer records and addressing those via data bureau.
- Involve the team in finding solutions to the areas where performance is not on target.
- Focus on continuous improvement through quality processes, capturing feedback and issues from audits, etc. and influence the addressing any non-conformances on an urgent basis.
- Respond appropriately to customer complaints associated with the Planned Outage Process, resolving as appropriate
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with other SP Energy Networks Business Units
- Continually strive to maximise effectiveness and productivity through monitoring and review of work processes and outputs associated with the Planned Outage Process
- Comply with OFGEM and internal levels of service.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Capable of interpreting 11kv and LV network diagrams to assess outage requests and establish customer impact
- Able to assess conflicting data to form accurate judgements
- Forms excellent working relationships
- Skilled communicator, able to interact effectively with a range of external and internal customers
- Methodical and well organised
- An ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales is essential
- Skilled with main Microsoft Office products and an aptitude for learning bespoke systems
- Knowledge of TroubleCall/PowerOn IT System.
- Ability to devise solutions to complex problems/challenges.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'