Sawyer & Co Sales and Lettings are looking for a full time administrator to join their hard working team in the Hove office.
Sawyer & Co are an award winning, multi-departmental estate agent located in a prime position in bustling Church Road, with other offices covering Brighton and Portslade. They are highly experienced in property sales, lettings and management across Brighton & Hove, with their Block & Estate Management covering most of Sussex, they ensure outstanding customer service.
Who they are looking for?
They are looking for an enthusiastic individual with great organisation skills with attention to detail. The candidate will need to have good communication skills both written and on the phone and to be able to manage their own work load.
What does the role involve?
- Sending new property instruction paperwork to clients client
- Carrying out all AML checks on new clients
- Office diary management
- Registering applicants
- Receiving telephone and taking messages
- Greeting walk in applicants
- Organising access for surveyors when needed
- Responsible for the key tag system and office petty cash
- Creating sales invoices and commission accounts
- Solicitor referral Invoices
- Creating memorandums of sales and sending them out
- Collating information relating to the sales negotiator's targets and creating the monthly league table
- Uploading photos and floorplans to the in-house marketing software
- Responsible for the window displaying ensuring up to date window cards
- Auto-Prospecting through the Guild
- Creating the Guild Magazine
- Designing pricing reports etc. using Pageplus
- Ensuring the office has sufficient stationary supplies
- Diary Management
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job