Administration&Travel Sales Consultant-Cultural Tours&Music Holi
Travel and Tourism - Administration & Travel Sales Consultant – Cultural Tours & Music Holidays, Central London, up to £25k
The Cultural Tours & Music Holidays department has recently experienced a period of rapid growth, and the company is now looking to recruit a bright and enthusiastic individual to join the CTMH team to ensure continued development of this dynamic part of the business. There are good long term promotion opportunities for the right candidate.
Our client is an independent travel company which has developed an enviable reputation for providing guest with outstanding service and tailor-made holidays of the highest quality. Our clients escorted tours business is a well-established and a fast growing part of the business. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic team player with a proven track record for outstanding administration. . Our clients Cultural Tours programme covers a wide range of topics such as art, architecture, gardens, archaeology, history and, especially, music.
- Working closely with Directors and CTMH team to ensure the smooth running of every aspect of tours including
- Helping with the successful sale of all CTMH products
- Supporting the Sales Team at all times
- Assisting with tour programme planning and implementing
- Reviewing existing itineraries and ideas for new itineraries
- Assisting with preparation of brochure copy
- Liaising with Marketing department including
- Event planning
- Sales literature including website
- Ensuring that all admin is dealt with meticulously
- Accompanying tours from time to time, and identifying potential tour leaders
- Budgeting and liaising with Finance department
- Working closely with all members of the CTMH admin team to ensure service delivery and profitability are maximised
- Assisting with operational matters, including liaising with tour leaders and suppliers
Our clients Cultural Tours programme covers a wide range of topics such as art, architecture, gardens, archaeology, history and music.
Candidates will only be considered with UK tour operating experience and if they can demonstrate a keen interest in cultural travel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job